Saturday, August 23, 2008

Drinking is for PIMPS! HAHA! FLOSSMOORE'S NEW IPA


Aren't you the fancy blog page setter-upper dude who's obviously been drinking a lot more. HAHA!!


Anywho the Floosmoore's new IPA, “Ahtanumous” India Pale Ale is to die for!!!Also I got the last of their, “Lady Columbia” India Pale Ale sitting in my backroom at work, and it blows away all the previous IPA's.


So, "Ahtanumous" and "Lady Columbia" are must tries. You can come visit me any time to get a try. Please enjoy the nice little insight descriptions below.
“Lady Columbia” India Pale Ale – Fourth in a series of five – SOLD OUT
The Lady Columbia IPA (blue wax), a slightly belated toast to the Fourth of July with Columbus, Cascade, and Simcoe hops. 7.5% ABV.
“Ahtanumous” India Pale Ale – NEW – Fifth in a series of fiveThe Flossmoor IPA is a rotating one-off the brewery makes to suit the season, the weather, or just their mood on that given day. Ahtanumous IPA (7.0% a.b.v.)Ahtanum hops+ self awareness = AHTANUMOUS. Put enough of something together and sometimes something special happens with intelligence. We added loads of Ahtanum hops to this beer and the beer became self aware. It wants you to love it.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Flossmoor

Beer Snob Woman said...

AHA!! You're right...I'm horrible at spelling. Well at least I can spell my name still.

Alex said...

That's cool! Interesting post, though.

Stanley said...

I do love these IPA's. My roommate and I used to drive all the way to Flossmoor for a few growlers. I'm so happy that you can get the 22's now.