Saturday, April 5, 2008

Raspberry Tart


So, I bought this beer in a fancy Cheese and Wine Chalet on our trip back from The Great North Woods. I'm not a beer officiando like some so I many not be able to effectively describe this fabulous concoction, but I enjoyed it all the same. It was full of fruity flavor and tart as it it says in the name and on the bottle.They recommend drinking it out of champagne flutes. Brent recommended mixing it with another beer to balance the flavors out but we didn't have any other beer in the house so we just tried it straight up. Next time we will mix it up with another beer and see how that works. I would suggest checking out this fabulous product of New Glarus Brewery, especially if you're looking for a classier beer to impress your guests at a dinner party. Or if you're just sipping something fun while putting together a puzzle, which we were!

3 comments:

Lychee said...

I love anything Swiss!

Stanley said...

Mix it with some Spotted Cow to make a Mad Cow.

Lychee said...

New Glarus is where my great grandparents are from...